Welcome to Rotax Metals! Where You Can Find the Highest Quality Copper and Brass Sales
Imagine row upon row of gleaming copper, bronze tubes, square metal tubing and brass in all shapes and sizes – a virtual lumber yard for metal where you can find what you want because no project is impossible, and everything is available to you, no matter how unusual the piece is that is needed. Imagine no longer having to hunt for the best sheet metal suppliers!
That’s exactly what Rotax Metals has worked so hard to achieve. We are a one-stop shop for all your copper alloy needs. Whether you are a manufacturer looking to fabricate, an architectural designer seeking the perfect copper or brass part for your furniture design, or a distributor, Rotax Metals has what you are looking for.
When people hear the name Rotax, they know what we stand for because of our long-standing track record. Rotax Metals has supplied copper and brass sales to the world since 1948.Based in Brooklyn, our clienteles vary widely, from small startups to established multinational companies coming from a huge array of industries. With our vast experience in supplying for all kinds of projects, we are confident that we can deliver the highest quality products and services regardless of the demand.
Artisans and fabricators alike recognize that Rotax will provide products quickly, meeting even the most unusual of orders. Lost time is lost money, which is why we commit to delivering orders as quickly as possible without skimping on quality. We understand that you need to see a quick turnaround, and can send most of our products out to you in 24 hours. Delay is never acceptable and this is a principle we apply across the board, so you can rest assured that you will get what you purchased on time.
Products and Services
We specialize in copper & brass sales and can supply any manner of custom material. We also offer bronze supplies of all forms and sizes. From bronze tube to square metal tubing to just about any copper and brass need and even to be your main sheet metal supplier, Rotax is here for all your metal needs. Sheet metal suppliers turn to Rotax when their coffers run low on bronze sheet metal, brass bars, bronze tubes and more.
You can choose among the following types of metal supply:
- Angles–Brass or bronze angles are often used to reinforce edges and corners of fixed structures and furniture pieces as well as prop frames and shelving units. They can even fortify edges of concrete structures such as staircases and landings.
- Channels–Contractors in need of steady supply of tracks and sliders for machines, doorways, and windows can count on Rotax Metals. We provide high-quality bronze and brass channel items for this purpose. Building corners, walls, and railings that need underpinning could also be equipped with channels. Like angle bars, channels can also be used to hold layers of materials, and sometimes decorative elements such as ceiling channel systems.
- Coils – We offer a wide range of copper, brass, and bronze coils for construction, electrical, and decorative applications. Whether you need coils of specific grades for circuit boards, batteries, electronics, or heat exchangers, we have them in store just for you. Give us a call and we will lay down the best options for your specific need in no time.
- Extrusions – For products, items, machine parts, or even tubes with complex cross-section that cannot be produced using the traditional metalworking techniques, extrusion is the most ideal method. If you have an upcoming project that involves a quite intricate design, then extrusion is your best bet for materials.
- Rods–The copper, brass, and bronze bars and rods we produce are commonly delivered to manufacturers of ladders and door hinges. They are used to make rungs and pivots of various lengths and thicknesses. We offer a huge selection of diameters and grades to meet specific project requirements.
- Sheets–Building contractors promoting new approach in interior design can rely on our high-quality brass and bronze sheets and plates. These materials make a good cover for countertops and backsplashes. They are also suitable for a range of industrial and electronic applications.
- Tubes – Brass and bronze tubes are among the most widely used decorative and structural materials out there. They are made into handrails, bed frames, and even actual plumbing components. If there’s a specific cross-sectional design you need, we can realize it through our advanced extrusion technique.
Rotax Metals also offers value added services, such as the construction of machines and structures from various raw materials based on the client’s engineering drawings. We offer welding, cutting, forming and machining saving our customers money by limiting the need for purchasing personnel to locate multiple vendors for different services.
Typical projects include; loose parts, structural frames for buildings and heavy equipment, hand railings and stairs for buildings. Visit our Gallery page to see a few of the functional and beautiful creations by our clients.
When it comes to quality, our metal supplies are second to none thanks to our fully equipped foundries. In operation for over half a century, our machines and metalworkers have seen the world change and are proud to have evolved with it. Our commitment to technology has never been stronger, as we make sure that all our machines comply with the metalworking codes and are well-kept by highly skilled engineers.
The materials we use come from the most trusted suppliers and go through stringent quality assurance and safety tests so you don’t have to worry about getting substandard supplies. We are dedicated to provide only the highest quality products. If we think you are making the wrong choice of materials for your project, we will sit down with you and discuss better options. It is one of our sworn duties to ensure that our customers always get the most value for their money.
Our inventory is extensive, we offer an all-inclusive solution for many industries, and our prices are competitive to the market. As a family-owned business, we also understand that a knowledgeable staff able to help you through your project is what makes a company great, and we are known for our great customer service. We make your copper, bronze and brass sales fast and easy.
Whether it’s architectural angles, bronze bars, or sheet metal, a bulk order or just one last finishing rod, we have the materials you need. Call us today, and let Rotax show you why we are the trusted , sheet metal supplier for brass, bronze and copper. Join our growing family of architects, industrial agencies and artisans.
Get in Touch with Us Today!
Rotax Metals is serious about becoming the brass supplier or copper sheet supplier of choice for all builders, artisans, and other metal suppliers in North America. We’ve been working so hard to achieve that dream and, after more than half a century of hard work, we did it. So if you want to experience great products and services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by visiting our Contact us page. Give us a call or fill out the form provided.